Patented ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
A Game Changer for Traditional Riders
The MDC ‘S’ Classic is designed for riders who appreciate the classic lines of a traditional fillis stirrup and the benefits of MDC's patented, improved design.
The MDC ‘S’ Classic™ features our patented 45° ‘S’ Positioning Technology. Combined with our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, the MDC ‘S’ Classic™ delivers improved stirrup and leg position, greater base of support, relieves pressure on ankles, knees, hips and back, is easily retrievable and safer in the event of a fall. MDC Stirrups are designed by a professional horseman; from our Saddle to Yours / Horseman to Horseman.
- Patented MDC ‘S’ Classic Stirrups™ with 45º ‘S’ Stirrup Positioning Technology
- Invisible design produces performance advantages for riders of all riding disciplines
- Traditional styling
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight, 2.5 lbs/pair (1.13 kg/pair)
- Available in 3 wide tread sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches) and 2 traditional width sizes (4 & 4.25 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding