DeNiro Salento Feild Boot
DeNiro Salento Field Boot is a completely handmade riding boot that features DeNiro's superb performance and quality. All DeNiro Boots are made with grain calfskin leather inside and out. Every boot undergoes the unique Water Resistant Advanced Treatment (WRAT) for the leather sole as well as the outside leather. The treated leather still retains it's breathability, allowing sweat to escape, while preventing outside water from seeping in. Activated Carbon Insoles have a natural antibacterial action, while the mid-sole is made of natural leather and has a high sweat absorbent power keeping your feet clean and dry. Vibram anti-slip outer soles keep your feet secure in the stirrups, even in the worst weather.
Made in Italy.
- Italian calfskin WRAT leather preserves long-lasting color, durability, and water-resistant protection
- Grain calfskin lining provides superior quality
- Full length rear zipper with bottom zip guard is powered by a flexible spine to preserve the shape
- Elastic panel along back zipper allows for a comfortable, conforming fit
- Reinforced external leg enhances durabilty
- Inner sole with activated carbon absorbs shock and provides a comfortable fit
- Full leather sole with durable Vibram outsole
- Drop design top
- Material: Grain calfskin leather
- Style: Field
- Stretch Panels: Lateral side pane
Step 1 - Foot size
Select your EU foot size
Step 2 - Calf size
In a standing position with the feet flat to the floor, have a friend measure the widest part of your calf. Remember to wear your normal riding leg wear and measure both calf muscles as the measurements may differ.
Step 3 - Height Size
Select you height size: In a standing position with bare feet and a slightly bent knee whilst keeping your feet flat, get a friend to measure from the bottom of your heel to the crease of your knee.
We Also Recommend
Treadstone Tuscany Italian Leather Field Boots
Tuffrider Childs Starter Synthetic Field Boot