Stubben STEELTEC TWISTED MOUTH GAG BIT 2232
- Acts on lips, tongue, bars, and palate.
- Slow twist increases impact of rein aids on mouth and poll.
- The reins are attached by special leather gag cheeks (2232) to the eyelets on the rings of the bit. With increased tension the bit is lifted in the horse's mouth applying poll pressure in addition to bearing on the tongue and bars.
- Useful in Polo, Show Jumping and in the Hunting field.
- Moderate severity. Effective for horses that tend to get strong
We Also Recommend
CAVALIER FEATHERWEIGHT HOLLOW MOUTH EGGBUTT BIT
Sale price $2495 $24.95
CAVALIER FULL CHEEK COPPER MOUTH EGGBUTT BIT
Sale price $3995 $39.95